Search This Blog

Tuesday 5 April 2011

singing class

gosh at school to day and in music i had to sing (rihanna-unfaithful) and it was ok cause we had to sing in this little studio place so no one was there except my groups but this boy was singing with me when i was practising  so funny he cant sing but he looks like chipmunk and he writes his own raps  any ways i hope my vice sounds good on the tape my mum keeps telling me that im a really good singer and that she is going to sign me up for x factor and all my friends keep saying im really good but i don't no 
but what i do no is that when i grow up im going to be a singer that's famous that's my life time wish and i know i will get there just for now i think i just stick to music and wait for a miracle to come alone 
best wishes 
wish me luck
xoxoxox 
berry chick

No comments:

Post a Comment