Search This Blog

Monday 4 April 2011

friends

just got back from school ..... once again there was a fight and my frinds mum came to the school to get the girls that were causing the fight but all the teachers were pushing her out the school and she went
lolz any ways i just want to wish my mum a happy mothers day sorry its late :) moving on i might be moving away and my friends dont no but i think we might stay ....back on to the friends its was quite funny cause in lesson they were shouting so we didnt do work yay! it sonds mean to laugh  but if you was there i know you would .
ohh no i didnt do my english project oh well just at home watching tv so bored at home well i see you guys tomoz oh yea im singing in front of my class tomoz with my band and i hope i rock it 
woohooooo wish me luck

1 comment:

  1. post a comment and ill post it on my blog....:) it can be about any thing u want funny jokes
    questions or poems or maybe some facts or something funny that happened to you lolz byeeeeeeeeeeeee

    ReplyDelete